George's Sierra Shell Tune Ups & Maintenance
Do you depend on your car? Well, your car depends on you to help keep it running strong. We recommend periodic tune-ups and maintenance to help keep your car safe, running well, and dependable. Regular maintenance can also help spot a potential problem or diagnose a performance issue—whether it’s a funny vehicle sound, smell, or behavior.
Every car has different needs; we check your specific manufacturer’s manual and updates for tune-up requirements. Our certified technicians use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to diagnose most problems and will provide a complete estimate of the work before any repairs are performed.
If your vehicle does require diagnostic services, we follow a thorough process to identify and repair any of the engine’s issues, including:
- Identify symptoms of engine performance problems.
- Road test your vehicle to verify problems.
- Perform a visual inspection of your engine’s major components.
- Check industry bulletins, manufacturer recall information, and tune-up specifications.
- Obtain trouble codes from your vehicle’s on-board computer (if applicable).
- Perform a computerized analysis of your engine’s major systems.
- Provide a detailed report of our findings and discuss potential solutions with you.
- Once work is completed, we road test your vehicle again to ensure complete satisfaction.
- All repairs are backed by our Nationwide Limited Warranty (see store for details).
To keep your vehicle running smoothly, routine maintenance is an absolute necessity. Maintenance will help you avoid major breakdowns (and major repair bills) and help your vehicle perform at its peak.
Make an appointment online or call George’s Shell to get your Tune Up today.