George's Sierra Shell Starting Charging and Batteries
Silence is not what you want to hear when trying to start your vehicle. Get your starting or charging problem fixed fast at George’s Shell in Fontana. Here are some indicators of a potential starting or charging system issue:
- Vehicle starts slowly or takes several tries to start
- Vehicle makes terrible sound when trying to start and then doesn’t start
- Extreme temperatures affect your vehicle’s ability to start
- Vehicle needs to be jump started
Any of these conditions may indicate the need for auto service or repairs to your vehicle’s starting and charging system.
A starting or charging problem could be caused by a number of things, and George’s Sierra Shell’s ASE certified master technicians will do a complete inspection and provide you a detailed analysis. Here are a few things that we check:
- Check for loose connections
- Check fuses
- Check for loose and worn chains, timing belt, and gears
- Perform an electrical system test - including checking the alternator, starter, battery and battery cables
Make an appointment online or call George’s Shell to get your Battery Service today.