Fontana Oil Change Service
Picture this…you are on your way to the beach, the sun is shining and the wind is blowing. You and your car look amazing! You start to take a turn and all of a sudden sputter, sputter, and boom you are stuck! Want to rewrite the end of this story? Then bring your vehicle to George’s Sierra Shell of Fontana! We provide excellent service in a friendly and honest environment so that this situation is not in your future.
When you bring your car to our Fontana Oil Change station for an oil service we do the following:
- We perform oil and filter change using factory suggested motor oil, including synthetic blend, high-mileage, or full-synthetic oils.
- We automatically check all of your vehicles filters, including the air filter, cabin filter, and fuel filter. A well-aspirated engine runs clean, smooth and requires less fuel.
- We automatically check all of your vehicle's engine belts, hoses, and windscreen wipers front/rear.
- We inspect and lube the chassis as needed.
- We inspect the underside of your vehicle for oil leaks, damage, CV joint boots, etc.
- We provide you with a full and comprehensive explanation of our findings in Digital Format
How Often Should You Change the Oil in Your Vehicle?
Most manufacturers suggest changing the oil every 3000 miles or every six months. Some new vehicles have oil that is designed to last longer than 3000 miles, but it comes down to how you drive your car. Stop and go traffic, driving a lot up steep hills, etc. can break down oil faster. The age of your vehicle and the number of miles on the engine also play a party. For a complete answer just stop by and let one of our certified technicians inspect the oil on your vehicles dipstick.
George’s Sierra Shell - your Fontana oil change station is also a professional auto repair and service center that prides itself on the long history of running honest and ethical place for people bring their vehicles for care. We are:
- Named Motor Age TOPSHOP in the nation
- Offer 2 year, 24,000 mile nationwide warranty on most selected repairs.
- Certified to work on New and Used vehicles, including fleet vehicles.
- We offer Rental Cars and local Shuttle Service.
With every Oil Change comes our George’s Sierra Shell Courtesy Check
Here at George’s we use OEM parts and synthetic blend oil on all of our services. All of our oil services include a courtesy check because we believe in preventative maintenance to ensure the safety and reliability of your vehicle. We check your washer fluid, power steering fluid, master cylinder brake fluid, coolant and transmission fluid. We make sure your air filter is clean because dirty filters can impact your fuel economy. We make sure your headlights shine bright and clear to get you home safely from those night drives. We make sure your wiper blades are not streaky, so you have the visibility you need during those winter rains. We check your battery so that you car will start when you want it to, and we check your hoses so that there are no surprises or potential leaks. Last but not least, we check your undercarriage and suspension, which is tie rod ends, ball joints, rack and pinion, axles, struts, shocks and tire pressures.
For all of your automotive needs, stop by George’s Sierra Shell or give us a call to make an appointment, or make an appointment here. We are professionals, honest, and we care about keeping your business.